Daksey Translate

Monday, November 17, 2014

What New Technology Do I Want

What new piece of technology that I would LOVE to have would be a PlayStation 4 (PS4).  The PS4 is called by many the greatest gaming console ever created and many others say that it simply puts its rival the Xbox One to shame.  I have played an Xbox One before many times before, and I must say that the only noticeable differences from the 360 are different controller and better graphics.  Not really worth it for $500 if I had to say.  The PS4 costs $400 and the console itself looks like its from the future, versus the Xbox which looks like a VCR machine from the 80's.  I asked my mom for a PS4 for Christmas, and from the sound of her voice when she replied it sounded as if I was going to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment