Daksey Translate

Monday, November 3, 2014

Being Honest

Lying can be both a good thing and a bad.  Some times when it is good to lie is when you are in danger and you know that you can lie and get out of the situation safely.  An example of when it wouldn't be a good situation to lie is when you are in trouble with the law and lying could get you in  much more trouble.  I usually try not to lie when I don' t have to, more times than not I find myself stretching the truth.  Some of the most common times I lie is like to a teacher if I say I have my homework done and I don't, or to my mom if I ask for money for a specific thing but end up spending it on something different.  I usually don't lie to my friends because I feel like they know me well enough that they will see right through me if I lie. So in all honesty is a good thing but sometimes, it is not good to be completely all the way honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment