Daksey Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

My Idea of a Dull Evening

Basically my idea of a dull evening is when I don't hang out with any of my friends outside of school.  Almost every day this year I have hung out with one of my friends and usually our nights consist of going to get food then going back to their houses and playing xbox or watching a sports game of some type.  Just last week I stayed the night at one of my friends houses twice during the week and went over to his house every other day beside that.  Don't get me wrong I like my house and all, but there is only so much stuff to do there and usually there is a lot more fun stuff to do at my friends.  One time last year a group of us went to Taco Bell 4 times in one week!  That is what I think an evening should be instead of dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment