Daksey Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Violence on TV

My thoughts on the amount of violence on TV varies.  There are some shows that I would say could be considered too violent but there are people who like them and if that is what they like then so be it.  I don't really think there is too much violence.  The reason these shows have so much violence is because it is interesting and enjoyable for some people to watch and they make money off of them.  The show I chose to do is Supernatural, which is a show about 2 brothers who travel across the country and hunt down paranormal and haunted things.  I don't think that there is too much violence in this show, but there is certainly a fair amount.  I believe that 14 is the appropriate age to watch this show because that is the advised audience to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment