Daksey Translate

Monday, January 26, 2015

I want out of here!

If I could choose between being in the mountains, desert, or at a beach right now, I would choose the mountains.  I was just at a beach a few weeks ago when I was in Florida, so I would'nt really care if I was at one right now.  The mountains are really cool, and they look beautiful.  And if you see in some pictures there are lakes and forests located within the mountains and I think it would be really cool to explore those.  I would like to go hunting in the mountains because wherever there is mountains there is always a lot of big game.  The desert isn't really for me because it's boring and not a whole lot of plant life or wildlife.  It's just a big hot sandbox where you get sunburnt and dehydrated really easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment