Daksey Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What Can I do That Others Can't

I guess something I could do well that others can't is throw a curveball.  A curveball is one of the harder pitches to throw in the baseball world and I have become pretty good at throwing it.  A lot of times you will not see many people my age throwing it and it only becomes used a lot when you get to the higher college levels and to the professionals.  I have really two different types of curveballs, one being a high breaking curveball (which really means it starts off high and breaks down towards the bottom of the strike zone), and also one that starts low and just curves inside.  I usually mix it up how I like to throw them, if I throw the high breaker I would throw it on like the first pitch.  I feel it posseses an advantage over the opponent and others because they don't know how to hit it and know how to throw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment