Daksey Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

Where I want to go to College

I have narrowed the colleges I want to go to down to 3.  I would like to attend either Central Michigan University, Western Michigan University, or Grand Valley State University, Grand Valley being my favorite one of preference.  I have visited Grand Valley numerous times as my uncle works there in Facilities Services.  I have gone to 4 football games, and a bunch of basketball games, and my uncle has also showed me around campus a few times as well.  I love the area where Grand Valley is and the campus is so nice and the college itself is not too big.  As for the others, I would probably like to go to Central Michigan next and if all else fails probably Western.  I wish to major in athletic training as I find that very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment